April 15–July 14, 2023
April 15: 8:00AM–9:00PM (EXTENDED)
The Shops at Hudson Yards: 20 Hudson Yards, Level 3
WAIT LINE OPERATION
Customers may begin lining up from 12AM, April 15, 2023 (EDT), the morning of the grand opening.
Numbered wristbands will be distributed to ensure fair operation of the wait lines. You will be denied entry if you fail to present this wristband.
- Entrance is located on Hudson Blvd, across from the Hudson Yards Public Square and Gardens.
- Chairs and bikes are not permitted inside the mall.
Customers may wait along the main hallway outside the POP-UP.
Additional security staff and POP-UP staff will be in charge of guiding the customers and managing the wait lines.
Waiting may be restricted if the number of customers in line exceeds the maximum number of customers the venue can accommodate.
NOTICEBy entering the SPACE of BTS POP-UP, all visitors are agree to the following terms and conditions :
- No food, drink or pets are allowed in the POP-UP.
- For the safety of our visitors and staff, CCTV is installed on the premises.
- Please take responsibility for your own personal belongings and well-being while you are in the POP-UP. POP-UP management will not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or injury.
- Photography and videography for commercial or promotional purposes is not allowed without explicit prior consent.
- We may take pictures and videos inside the POP-UP, and these may be uploaded to social media channels, platforms, etc.
- Any decision made by POP-UP management is final.
- Items in the POP-UP may sell out early due to limited quantities.
- Payment can be made via cash or debit/credit card
- Exchanges or refunds will not be performed. Please make sure you have the correct item(s) before payment.
- In the event of a defective item, exchanges will only be provided on the day of purchase and when accompanied by a receipt. Please double-check all items within the day of purchase.
- To inquire about an exchange or refund, please see a POP-UP staff member.
- Shopping bags will be available for a fee.
- Exchanges for defective items can only be made on the day of purchase at the POP-UP
- If the products you wish to exchange are out of stock, you may exchange for other products of equal or greater value. If the chosen item(s) is of greater value, you are required to pay the difference. No refunds will be issued.
- Exchanges are subject to management approval and may be rejected for the following reasons:
- Damaged packaging or labels (ie. cut, lost, or damaged labels, or missing packaging) caused by the customer
- Product has signs of having been used, worn, or washed.
- Item has been damaged due to customer’s mishandling.
For more information regarding our exchange/refund policy, please see a POP-UP staff member.
See More on Grand Opening Deals.
Be the first to comment