At SUKOSHI we want to spread joy by ensuring all our products are of the highest standard for quality. As a result, there are a few products that must be final sale for safety, health and hygienic reasons. The following items are categorized as hygienic:
- Hair accessories
- Beauty accessories
- Apparel (sweatshirts, t-shirts, slippers, etc.)
In the unlikely event that you do receive a defective product, we implore you to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other cases, please refer to the following rules:
- Item(s) purchased online can be returned through online exclusively by mail
- Item(s) purchased in one of our retail stores can be returned in-stores only
- All hygienic products that are made for contact with skin/hair, such as earrings, barrettes, hair accessories, face tools, apparel, and cutlery are final sale
- Original receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges
- Item(s) must be in its original packaging, unopened and unused
- Returns for item(s) purchased online are issued as a store-credit for online purchases only
You have 14 calendar days to return or exchange purchased item(s) after delivery
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable in any form once tracking information was generated
- Sukoshi is not responsible for any additional return shipping and handling fees made, and is only responsible for initial shipment charges
How to return
If you wish to return item(s) purchased from our website, please email our customer support team at email@example.com. Further instructions are provided on a case by case basis.
ALL SALE / DISCOUNTED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
Sukoshi will not offer store credit for any open, used, or damaged products. Customers are to provide photos of their returning products before being shipped in case of damage during transit.
You must notify us for any discrepancies with your order within 7 calendar days after delivery. Please be advised that we may not assist you in your inquiry if you fail to notify us within the named period.
Please be advised that these general guidelines and are subject to change on a case by case basis.