- Centella asiatica (cica) boosts the healing of damaged skin and increases the rate of collagen synthesis, improving the tensile strength of newly-formed skin. Results in plump and youthful skin.
- Madecassoside and madecassic acid inhibit inflammation and soothe irritation.
- Asiatic acid is an effective soothing agent and antioxidant.
- Squalane and Ceramide NP help to retain your skin’s moisture content and work in tandem to reinforce your natural skin barrier.
- Niacinamide has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which may reduce hyperpigmentation. Further, it has been shown to improve skin texture and balance sebum activity.
About the brand: PURITO is a South Korean skincare brand known for its safe and honest skincare products that are high quality and affordable. Founded by Mr. Kim, who has a love for nature and the environment, who joined forces with Ms. Sunny to create products that contain recycled packaging and cruelty-free ingredients that aren't harmful to skin or the earth!
How to Use
After cleansing and toning, apply cream to skin evenly, avoiding eyes and mouth. Tap skin to aid in absorption. Use as the last step to skincare routine.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on box. Individual results may vary.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Seed Oil, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Madecassic Acid, Behenic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Betaine, Tromethamine, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Carbomer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Carbomer, Adenosine, Spent Grain Wax, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid. *May contain additional ingredients.