iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum 50ml
A nutrient-dense serum that nourishes and brightens skin. This serum contains a high concentation of nourishing and antimicrobial propolis that regenerates, soothes and hydrates skin; at the same time, propolis' antioxidant properties work with vitamin C to battle free radicals, and reduce inflammation and hyperpigmentation.
This product is currently sold out.
- 70% propolis is known for its soothing and healing properties. It also nourishes, hydrates, and protects the skin.
- 12% sea buckthorn extract contains vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and brightens skin.
- Centella extract is a healing herb that helps with skin regeneration to help fade scars
- Niacinamide and adenosine brighten skin and helps with anti-aging.
About the brand: iUNIK is a South Korean brand that stands for Ideal Unique Natural Ingredients Knowhow. They're known for focusing on natural and hypoallergenic ingredients that deliver results. This is reflected in their ingredient lists which are simple, complimenting their minimalistic philosophy on skincare.
- Using the dropper, apply a few drops onto your face.
- Gently pat the serum in until absorbed.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on packaging. Individual results may vary.
Propolis Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Water, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodum Hyaluronate, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Honey Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Ergamia Fruit Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Caprylyl Glycol,
May contain additional ingredients.