Achieve a soft and natural eyebrow look with a smooth application designed for precision to create hair-like strokes.
This variant is currently sold out
- #1 Dark Brown: A dark shade of brown with warm and red undertones.
- #2 Gray Brown: A dark shade of brown with cool undertones.
- #3 Brown: A medium brown shade with warm undertones.
- #4 Dark gray: A dark gray shade with cool undertones.
- #5 Gray: A medium gray shade with cool undertones.
- #6 Black: Darkest shade in the range for those who have dark brows or want a bold brow.
- #7 Light brown: the lightest shade in the range for those who have lighter coloured brows.
About the brand: ETUDE HOUSE is a trendy and popular South Korean beauty brand that launched in 1985. It is one of the most prominent names in the k-beauty scene. Inspired by Chopin's Études' sweet melodies, they hope to delight people with their fun and playful beauty products.
How to Use
- 1. Using the spoolie side of the pen, brush through brows.
- 2. Fill in between the brows with wider surface of the pencil.
- 3. Use the slimmer side of the pencil to draw on the brow line and delicate edges.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on box. Individual results may vary.
Hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate, hexylene glycol, mica, iron oxides, iron oxides, iron oxides. *May contain additional ingredients, ingredients vary slightly by shade.