Dr. Jart+ Dermask™ Ultra Jet Brightening Solution
This Dr. Jart+ Dermask helps to keep your skin bright and evens out dull and uneven skin. With the Brightening Solution, your skin will look bright and even. This mask is good with any skin type.
This variant is currently sold out
Amount: Available as a single mask or a box of 5. One time use.
- Glutathione contains antioxident properties that help the skin look brighter.
- Niacinamide is another ingredient that helps brighten complextion.
- A-Bisabol promotes melanin production and brighten skin.
About the brand: Dr. Jart+ is a South Korean skin care brand that was created in 2004 by entrepreneur Lee Jin-wook, with help from dermatologist Dr. Jung Sung-jae. Dr. Jart+ stands for "Doctor Joins Art", which represents their philosophy in fusing skincare, science + art. Their aim is to create formulas that produce effective and visible results.
- Step 1 - Remove flim and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Step 2 - Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes then remove gently
- Step 3 - Do not rinse excess solution. Instead, massage solution into skin. Follow up with a moisturizer.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on box. Individual results may vary.
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, niacinamide, dipropylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, trehalose, stearic acid, allantoin, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, sodium hyaluronate, calcium pantothenate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hcl, maltodextrin, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, silica, glutathione, bisabolol, sorbitan sesquioleate, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 60, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, triethanolamine, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.*May contain additional ingredients.