These music-inspired lipstick series creates bold matte lips. Its lightweight texture glides smoothly and is buildable for your bold lip preference. The formula is smear proof and adheres to lips comfortably.
This product is currently sold out.
- M01 Brick Forte: An intense brick colour with a hint of orange.
- M02 Coral Flat: A darker coral colour, ideal for warm skin tones.
- M03 Crescendo: A deep reddish brick shade.
- M04 Fig Canon: Pinkish fig colour - a matte version of Fig Fig from the Juicy Lasting Tint Series.
- M05 Color Harmony: A coral beige colour.
- M06 Red Tambourine: A bright red shade.
About the brand: South Korean cosmetics brand romand or rom&nd was founded with the help of popular Korean beauty influencer, Saeron Min or also known as Gaeko. Saerom Min is popular for her unique and transformative makeup techniques, which support romand's philosiphies.
How to Use
- Apply from the inside of the lip and out for a gradient effect.
- Outline the outer lips with the tip and fill in for a bold lip.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on box. Individual results may vary.
Isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, polybutene, polyethylene, dicalcium phosphate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, silica, diisostearyl malate, diglyceryl sebacate/isopalmitate, polypropylsilsesquioxane, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, acetylated sucrose distearate, caprylyl glycol, glyceryl caprylate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, red 7 lake (ci 15850:1), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), iron oxides (ci 77491), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 22 lake (ci 45380), iron oxides (ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77492). *May contain additional ingredients. Ingredients vary slightly per shade.