Amount: Available as a single mask or in a box of 5. One time use.
- Aquaxyl helps replenish and protect moisture in the skin.
- Aloe vera moisturizes and contains soothing properties to relieve the discomfort of acne and sun burns.
- Phytoncide helps soothe the skin.
About the brand: Dr. Jart+ is a South Korean skin care brand that was created in 2004 by entrepreneur Lee Jin-wook, with help from dermatologist Dr. Jung Sung-jae. Dr. Jart+ stands for "Doctor Joins Art", which represents their philosophy in fusing skincare, science + art. Their aim is to create formulas that produce effective and visible results.
How to Use
- Step 1 - Remove flim and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Step 2 - Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes then remove gently
- Step 3 - Do not rinse excess solution. Instead, massage solution into skin. Follow up with a moisturizer.
Caution: For external use only. Always patch test. Discontinue use if you feel any discomfort. Follow additional instructions on box. Individual results may vary.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, alcohol, panthenol, betaine, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, algae extract, laminaria japonica extract, chlorphenesin, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium edta, xanthan gum, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, schisandra chinensis (schizandra berry) fruit extract, coptis japonica extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, carbomer, arginine, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, acorus calamus (sweet flag) root extract, perilla ocymoides (beefsteak plant) leaf extract, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, peg-10 dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil. *May contain additional ingredients.